This book is brilliant. It isn't stylish, it's not lavishly illustrated, it isn't even a riveting read.
It is, however, plain old fashioned lucid. Hughes is or was an academic, and if he lectured as View Section, 1. Electric Motors.
View Section, 2. Power Electronic Converters for Motor Drives. View Section, 3. Conventional D.
View Section, 4. Motor Drives.
View Section, 5. View Section, 6.
Operating Characteristics of Induction Motors. View Section, 7. Induction Motor Equivalent Circuit. View Section, 8.
Electric Motors and Drives: Fundamentals, Types and Applications - Austin Hughes - Google книги
Inverter-Fed Induction Motor Drives. View Section, 9.
- The Philosophy and Politics of Bruno Bauer (Modern European Philosophy).
- Sisters in Time: Imagining Gender in Nineteenth-Century British Fiction!
- Deadly Desire (Francesca Cahill Romance Novels)!
- Risk Classification in Life Insurance.
- The Philosophy of Hegel (Continental European Philosophy).
- Electric Motors and Drives : Fundamentals, Types, and Applications - terlaudobudla.tk.
Stepping Motors. View Section, The author's approach - using a minimum of mathematics - has made this book equally popular as an outline for professionals and an introductory student text.
Electric Motors and Drives: Fundamentals, Types and Applications
Drives and Controls on the first edition: 'This book is very readable, up-to-date and should be extremely useful to both users and o. I unhesitatingly recommend it to any busy engineer who needs to make informed judgements about selecting the right drive system. Electric Motors and Drives is for non-specialist users of electric motors and drives.